Rahul Dravid: What he said, really meant and definitely did not
“We are still getting used to his sense of humour. But he has got one — a very good one when you get to know him.”
Rahul Dravid and the rest of his buddies in the Indian squad are getting to know the Indian coach, Duncan Fletcher, better, beginning with his sense of humour.
What he really meant:
“Fletcher’s sense of humour is growing on us. It’s like sushi—an acquired taste.”
What he definitely didn’t:
“Fletcher’s a stand-up comedian.”
About LINUS FERNANDESI have been an IT professional with over 12 years professional experience. I'm an B.Sc. in Statistics, M.Sc in Computer Science (University of Mumbai) and an MBA from the Cyprus International Institute of Management. I'm also a finance student and have completed levels I and II of the CFA course. Blogging is a part-time vocation until I land a full-time position.
Subscribe to the weekly Newsletter here!
- 66,365 hits
- RT @Sports_Greats: You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself... and when you reach your limits, that is real joy. …Kindly retweet... 9 hours ago
- RT @motivational: Those who say it can't be done are usually interrupted by others doing it. -Joel A. BarkerKindly retweet... 15 hours ago
- RT @thenoahkinsey: If elected, the first thing I'd do is pass a bill making the text from a woman "I need to talk to you about something" a…Kindly retweet... 1 day ago
- RT @sidin: One lakh offer is for slapping that Aamir Khan or anybody named Aamir Khan?Kindly retweet... 1 day ago
- RT @mipaltan: Drinks break : IND 167-8 in 45 overs. Lead by 303 runs. Mishra and Hitman are at the crease. #INDvSAKindly retweet... 1 day ago
Top Posts (Views)
- Vandana Jain complains, withdraws case against Amit Mishra and then doesn't (Updated)
- Oscar Pistorius’ Supreme Fight: Murder or culpable homicide?
- Waugh, Ponting and Holding toss away the coin
- Kashmir’s first half marathon only a partial success: Eve-teasing, protests mar event
- Team coach Roelant Oltmans assures continuity in tactics
Hours & Info
Anything more is a bonus.
Be appropriately grateful.
Best time to expect responses:
8:00 am to 9 a.m IST
6:00 pm to 7 pm IST.
Recent Posts: Rubber Tyres --> Smooth Rides
Top Posts & Pages (Likes)
- Suresh Raina: What he said, really meant and definitely didn't
- Geoffrey Boycott: What he said, really meant and definitely didn't
- Kevin Pietersen tweets like a butterfly...(Cartoon)
- Abul Hasan: What he said, really meant and definitely didn't
- Martin Crowe : Batting six hours in a Test is better than sex
- The dominance of one team is pretty much gone, says Sunil Gavaskar November 27, 2015Former India skipper Sunil Gavaskar opined that the era of one-team dominance was over.See it on Scoop.it, via Sports, Health and ExerciseLinus J Fernandes
- The difference between Nagpur and Nottingham November 27, 2015One home advantage is not better or worse than the other, but this pitch had variable turn, bounce and pace to go with the fact that pitches that turn from ball one get worse with timeSee it on Scoop.it, via Sports, Health and ExerciseLinus J Fernandes
- How slow should my long runs be? November 26, 2015There are a number of reasons you should dial back the pace for those longer outings.See it on Scoop.it, via Sports, Health and ExerciseLinus J Fernandes
- ECB may scrap the toss in County Championship Division Two November 25, 2015The toss could be scrapped in County Championship Division Two matches under England and Wales Cricket Board plans.See it on Scoop.it, via Sports, Health and ExerciseLinus J Fernandes
- Mitchell Johnson just wants to sit at home and watch us play: Darren Lehmann November 25, 2015Australia coach Darren Lehmann and skipper Steve Smith wanted Mitchell Johnson to extend his career but the seamer wasn't interested.See it on Scoop.it, via Sports, Health and ExerciseLinus J Fernandes
- Sepp Blatter, Michel Platini face lifetime FIFA bans: report November 25, 2015FIFA president Sepp Blatter and FIFA vice president Michel Platini face lifetime bans by the soccer governing body’s ethics committee.See it on Scoop.it, via Sports, Health and ExerciseLinus J Fernandes
- Sleep for 8 Hours for Better Memory November 24, 2015People who sleep for eight hours are significantly better at remembering faces and names after seeing them for the first time, a new study has found.See it on Scoop.it, via Sports, Health and ExerciseLinus J Fernandes
- Everything You Need to Know to Run Better, Faster, Stronger, Longer November 23, 2015It's common sense that the best way to prepare for an upcoming race is to pile on the miles. Or is it? Learn the myths and facts to finish your best race yet and feel great.See it on Scoop.it, via Sports, Health and ExerciseLinus J Fernandes
- Sri Lanka Could be Possible 'Neutral' Venue for India-Pakistan Bilateral Series November 23, 2015Sri Lanka could be the potential 'neutral' venue for a short India-Pakistan series in December. There has been no official communication yet from the two boards on this development.See it on Scoop.it, via Sports, Health and ExerciseLinus J Fernandes
- My TE and my Venkat long ago November 23, 2015Life is endlessly touched by cricket when you're the child of a cricket-crazy parentSee it on Scoop.it, via Sports, Health and ExerciseLinus J Fernandes