Tatenda Taibu: What he said, really meant and definitely did not
What he said:
“Zimbabwe Cricket (ZC) has just painted a house that’s about to fall.”
Zimbabwean cricketer, Tatenda Taibu, slammed the country’s cricket administration claiming that the return to Test cricket is mere eyewash and that the very edifice is crumbling. “”When you walk around and you see a house that’s painted well, you will think that house is really standing strong but if does not have a strong foundation, it will fall down one day or another.” said the wicketkeeper batsman. Zimbabwe take on Bangladesh at Harare on the 4th of August, 2011 followed by four ODIs.
What he really meant:
“Painting a creaky building just makes it a prettier ruin. It’s merely papering over the cracks—to use a better metaphor.”
What he definitely didn’t:
About LINUS FERNANDESI am an IT professional with over 12 years work experience. I am also a part-time blogger.
Subscribe to the weekly Newsletter here!
- 61,292 hits
- Michael Mandelbaum: An understanding of the experiences of team sports ift.tt/1hK4M1B American football, Baseball, Basketball, pr…Kindly retweet... 3 hours ago
- Michael Mandelbaum: An understanding of the experiences of team sports fb.me/6QBBlNzSQKindly retweet... 3 hours ago
- The Meaning of Sports What is the meaning of sports? Why do they mean so much to us? Why do you and I invest so... fb.me/81JQZM504Kindly retweet... 3 hours ago
- Michael Mandelbaum: An understanding of the experiences of team sports maketimeforsports.com/2015/09/05/mic…Kindly retweet... 3 hours ago
- Yoga is now a national priority sport. Can it go international? blogtopsites.com/p/28063590Kindly retweet... 1 day ago
Top Posts (Views)
- Michael Mandelbaum: An understanding of the experiences of team sports
- Waugh, Ponting and Holding toss away the coin
- Yoga is now a national priority sport. Can it go international?
- Saina Nehwal talks to Sania Mirza about skirting an issue (Satire)
- Shamil Tarpischev: What he said, really meant and definitely didn't
Hours & Info
Anything more is a bonus.
Be appropriately grateful.
Best time to expect responses:
8:00 am to 9 a.m IST
6:00 pm to 7 pm IST.