What he said:
“Zimbabwe Cricket (ZC) has just painted a house that’s about to fall.”
Zimbabwean cricketer, Tatenda Taibu, slammed the country’s cricket administration claiming that the return to Test cricket is mere eyewash and that the very edifice is crumbling. “”When you walk around and you see a house that’s painted well, you will think that house is really standing strong but if does not have a strong foundation, it will fall down one day or another.” said the wicketkeeper batsman. Zimbabwe take on Bangladesh at Harare on the 4th of August, 2011 followed by four ODIs.
What he really meant:
“Painting a creaky building just makes it a prettier ruin. It’s merely papering over the cracks—to use a better metaphor.”
What he definitely didn’t:
Subscribe to the weekly Newsletter here!
- 66,363 hits
- RT @Sports_Greats: You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself... and when you reach your limits, that is real joy. …Kindly retweet... 3 hours ago
- RT @motivational: Those who say it can't be done are usually interrupted by others doing it. -Joel A. BarkerKindly retweet... 9 hours ago
- RT @thenoahkinsey: If elected, the first thing I'd do is pass a bill making the text from a woman "I need to talk to you about something" a…Kindly retweet... 1 day ago
- RT @sidin: One lakh offer is for slapping that Aamir Khan or anybody named Aamir Khan?Kindly retweet... 1 day ago
- RT @mipaltan: Drinks break : IND 167-8 in 45 overs. Lead by 303 runs. Mishra and Hitman are at the crease. #INDvSAKindly retweet... 1 day ago
Top Posts (Views)
- Vandana Jain complains, withdraws case against Amit Mishra and then doesn't (Updated)
- Oscar Pistorius’ Supreme Fight: Murder or culpable homicide?
- Dahi handi now a safer adventure sport
- Kashmir’s first half marathon only a partial success: Eve-teasing, protests mar event
- Waugh, Ponting and Holding toss away the coin
Hours & Info
Anything more is a bonus.
Be appropriately grateful.
Best time to expect responses:
8:00 am to 9 a.m IST
6:00 pm to 7 pm IST.
Recent Posts: Rubber Tyres --> Smooth Rides
Top Posts & Pages (Likes)
- Suresh Raina: What he said, really meant and definitely didn't
- Geoffrey Boycott: What he said, really meant and definitely didn't
- Kevin Pietersen tweets like a butterfly...(Cartoon)
- Abul Hasan: What he said, really meant and definitely didn't
- Martin Crowe : Batting six hours in a Test is better than sex
- The dominance of one team is pretty much gone, says Sunil Gavaskar November 27, 2015Former India skipper Sunil Gavaskar opined that the era of one-team dominance was over.See it on Scoop.it, via Sports, Health and ExerciseLinus J Fernandes
- The difference between Nagpur and Nottingham November 27, 2015One home advantage is not better or worse than the other, but this pitch had variable turn, bounce and pace to go with the fact that pitches that turn from ball one get worse with timeSee it on Scoop.it, via Sports, Health and ExerciseLinus J Fernandes
- How slow should my long runs be? November 26, 2015There are a number of reasons you should dial back the pace for those longer outings.See it on Scoop.it, via Sports, Health and ExerciseLinus J Fernandes
- ECB may scrap the toss in County Championship Division Two November 25, 2015The toss could be scrapped in County Championship Division Two matches under England and Wales Cricket Board plans.See it on Scoop.it, via Sports, Health and ExerciseLinus J Fernandes
- Mitchell Johnson just wants to sit at home and watch us play: Darren Lehmann November 25, 2015Australia coach Darren Lehmann and skipper Steve Smith wanted Mitchell Johnson to extend his career but the seamer wasn't interested.See it on Scoop.it, via Sports, Health and ExerciseLinus J Fernandes
- Sepp Blatter, Michel Platini face lifetime FIFA bans: report November 25, 2015FIFA president Sepp Blatter and FIFA vice president Michel Platini face lifetime bans by the soccer governing body’s ethics committee.See it on Scoop.it, via Sports, Health and ExerciseLinus J Fernandes
- Sleep for 8 Hours for Better Memory November 24, 2015People who sleep for eight hours are significantly better at remembering faces and names after seeing them for the first time, a new study has found.See it on Scoop.it, via Sports, Health and ExerciseLinus J Fernandes
- Everything You Need to Know to Run Better, Faster, Stronger, Longer November 23, 2015It's common sense that the best way to prepare for an upcoming race is to pile on the miles. Or is it? Learn the myths and facts to finish your best race yet and feel great.See it on Scoop.it, via Sports, Health and ExerciseLinus J Fernandes
- Sri Lanka Could be Possible 'Neutral' Venue for India-Pakistan Bilateral Series November 23, 2015Sri Lanka could be the potential 'neutral' venue for a short India-Pakistan series in December. There has been no official communication yet from the two boards on this development.See it on Scoop.it, via Sports, Health and ExerciseLinus J Fernandes
- My TE and my Venkat long ago November 23, 2015Life is endlessly touched by cricket when you're the child of a cricket-crazy parentSee it on Scoop.it, via Sports, Health and ExerciseLinus J Fernandes