MakeTimeForSports touched base with 2011 US Open runner-up Serena Williams after her loss to Sam Stosur.
1) What do you think is the reason for your loss to Sam Stosur?
The chair umpire had it in for me, of course.
2) Don’t you think that you tried to intimidate your opponent?
What, that little shriek? I yell like that when I see chocolate cake too.
3) You say you can’t recall what you said on court?
Yeah, like I rehearsed.
4) You’ll catch yourself on YouTube….
Yes, isn’t that super-cool???
5) Do you have a real, good excuse for your on-court behaviour?
Hmmm.. how about ‘I was testing my lung power’?
Disclaimer: The character(s) are real but the interview is fictional.
Quote of the day:
The most common of all follies is to believe passionately in the palpably not true. It is the chief occupation of mankind. – H. L. Mencken
Comments are closed.