- Former New Zealand cricket captain Martin Crowe diagnosed with cancer(telegraph.co.uk)
- Martin Crowe diagnosed with lymphoma(bigpondnews.com)
- Cricketer Martin Crowe has cancer(3news.co.nz)
- Martin Crowe diagnosed with lymphoma(3news.co.nz)
- Martin Crowe says touring with New Zealand ‘compromised’ his illness(guardian.co.uk)
- Martin Crowe diagnosed with lymphoma(radionz.co.nz)
- NZ legendary batsman Martin Crowe has been diagnosed with lymphoma cancer…(peter-petterson.blogspot.com)
- Martin Crowe diagnosed with cancer(indiavision.com)
- Martin Crowe attempts to come to terms with cancer diagnosis(guardian.co.uk)
- Martin Crowe blames touring rigours for cancer(cricketnext.in.com)
I am trying to learn about Cricket. Don’t ask me why. I guess it’s because I enjoy American sports. It could also be that I’ve been watching Downton Abby and they recently had a cricket match and it peaked my interest. I haven’t commented on this post because I don’t know who this person is but I “liked” your post because I can see the humor behind it.
Thanks, Seth, for the explanation. And thanks for commenting…
I would say that baseball is like cricket but that would be facile.
I wish you luck learning about other ‘Indian’ sports…