1) The Comptroller and Accountant General (CAG) report indicts you…
No comment. I have yet to receive a copy of the report. Can’t I beautify my beloved Delhi for the CommonWealth Games? Should cost be an issue?
2) But it’s a case of Disappearing Beauty….the potted plants are missing from government offices…
Beauty is temporal, isn’t it? Just proving the old adage.
3) Your modernization of the Delhi Street Lighting System has thrown citizens into darkness…
There will be light once the report is tabled in Parliament.
4) What does Suresh Kalmadi have to say about this?
What can he say? Some days he has his memory, some days he doesn’t.
5) Is Sheila Dikshit guilty?
Let the people decide. I mean, let Dr. Manmohan Singh decide. I mean, Mrs. Sonia Gandhi.
Do say: I know you want it,But you never gonna get it, Tere Haath Kabhi Na Aani (My resignation).
Don’t say: Potter and the Deathly Gallows.
Disclaimer: All characters are real but the interview is fictional.
Words ought to be a little wild for they are the assaults of thought on the unthinking.
[Powered by QuotesPlugin v1.0 for Windows Live Writer]
Comments are closed.